Beauty Becomes Us All
November 11, 2016
October 31, 2016
October 23, 2016
October 19, 2016
Where We Begin
October 18, 2016
Who We Are, Who You Are
Welcome to Your World
October 17, 2016
The fundamental elements of why we created Beautiful Bones and what makes our SkinArt special:
1) All Art Elements are Unisex! - Multiple medical journals were researched and cross-referenced to design to the
median human anatomy to compliment all shapes and sizes as best as possible
with our introductory line.
- The design elements of Beautiful Bones allow for each user to cut, customize, and share
each design where necessary or desired.
2) Streamlined Ease of Application - Takes approximately 1 - 10 minutes to cut out the designs depending on use.
- Takes approximately 30-40 seconds per portion in application.
- You can apply any piece of SkinArt by yourself or with a friend!
3) Element Resistant Properties + Long Lasting Quality - Waterproof, Sweat Resilient, Ergonomic Comfort of Wear.
- Designs can be worn up to 3-5 days with normal daily exposure; although scrubbing with
soap in the shower or applying lotions, or anything overtly topical can drastically shorten
the clarity of the SkinArt along with the products lifespan.
- Any unused SkinArt has a shelf life of 5 years! (Best kept somewhere out of direct sunlight,
and controlled temperature environment.)
4) Ease of removal - Natural oils and most makeup removers will do the trick without a fuss!
- Gentle Compress to loosen the polymers and light circular scrubbing motions will break-
up the SkinArt.
- Once the SkinArt is removed you can continue your skin care routine
(Cleanse, Tone, *Moisturize as usual)
5) Cruelty-Free Products
- SkinLux Cosmetics "Beautiful Bones" SkinArt designs are not tested on animals
- All of our SkinArt is made with FDA approved ingredients.
- The SkinArt designs are created from a combination of synthetic + plant derivative
6) Sustainable Packaging
- SkinLux Cosmetics sources out companies that choose to support and
implement recyclable materials in regards to papers, plastics, and packaging.
- Our cards envelopes are made from at least 30% post-consumer waste.
- Envelopes and cards are processed chlorine-free (PCF)
- Our efforts are not perfect, but they are sincere, and we are working towards being as close
to 100% eco-friendly as possible.
7) Supports Local Small Business + Charity
- SkinLux Cosmetics SkinArt is designed by independent artist Lillian Winters, and
is manufactured locally in Souther California.
- SkinLux is a one-woman operation and is successful with the help of colleagues, friends,
family, and you!
- Because SkinLux Cosmetics is a labor-of-love, intended to promote positive conversation
and contributions to the community, we will always choose to allocate a percentage of
profits made to benefit charity.
8) Supports and Cross-promotes Independent Artists
- SkinLux Cosmetics is on a mission to support and cross-promote Indie Artists and will do
so in it's continued evolution.
Thank you for being a part of our beginning.
I am looking forward to sharing our continued beauty magic together.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
November 2016 (1)
October 2016 (6)