Where We Begin
The fundamental elements of why we created Beautiful Bones and what makes our SkinArt special:
1) All Art Elements are Unisex! - Multiple medical journals were researched and cross-referenced to design to the
median human anatomy to compliment all shapes and sizes as best as possible
with our introductory line.
- The design elements of Beautiful Bones allow for each user to cut, customize, and share
each design where necessary or desired.
2) Streamlined Ease of Application - Takes approximately 1 - 10 minutes to cut out the designs depending on use.
- Takes approximately 30-40 seconds per portion in application.
- You can apply any piece of SkinArt by yourself or with a friend!
3) Element Resistant Properties + Long Lasting Quality - Waterproof, Sweat Resilient, Ergonomic Comfort of Wear.
- Designs can be worn up to 3-5 days with normal daily exposure; although scrubbing with
soap in the shower or applying lotions, or anything overtly topical can drastically shorten
the clarity of the SkinArt along with the products lifespan.
- Any unused SkinArt has a shelf life of 5 years! (Best kept somewhere out of direct sunlight,
and controlled temperature environment.)
4) Ease of removal - Natural oils and most makeup removers will do the trick without a fuss!
- Gentle Compress to loosen the polymers and light circular scrubbing motions will break-
up the SkinArt.
- Once the SkinArt is removed you can continue your skin care routine
(Cleanse, Tone, *Moisturize as usual)
5) Cruelty-Free Products
- SkinLux Cosmetics "Beautiful Bones" SkinArt designs are not tested on animals
- All of our SkinArt is made with FDA approved ingredients.
- The SkinArt designs are created from a combination of synthetic + plant derivative
6) Sustainable Packaging
- SkinLux Cosmetics sources out companies that choose to support and
implement recyclable materials in regards to papers, plastics, and packaging.
- Our cards envelopes are made from at least 30% post-consumer waste.
- Envelopes and cards are processed chlorine-free (PCF)
- Our efforts are not perfect, but they are sincere, and we are working towards being as close
to 100% eco-friendly as possible.
7) Supports Local Small Business + Charity
- SkinLux Cosmetics SkinArt is designed by independent artist Lillian Winters, and
is manufactured locally in Souther California.
- SkinLux is a one-woman operation and is successful with the help of colleagues, friends,
family, and you!
- Because SkinLux Cosmetics is a labor-of-love, intended to promote positive conversation
and contributions to the community, we will always choose to allocate a percentage of
profits made to benefit charity.
8) Supports and Cross-promotes Independent Artists
- SkinLux Cosmetics is on a mission to support and cross-promote Indie Artists and will do
so in it's continued evolution.
Thank you for being a part of our beginning.
I am looking forward to sharing our continued beauty magic together.